In order to impart knowledge and training to students in the state-of-the-art computer applications, the Department of Computer Science was set up in the year 2002. The vision was to produce professional leaders, in the field of the software development and research who shall enhance the technology strength of the region and the country. It is achieved through the development of the technical as well as the theoretical skills of the students through regular teaching and rigorous hands on training sessions.
The department provides, the facilities suited for the development of skills and the team spirit among the faculty and the students stand inculcated in the given environment that comprise of seminars, group discussions and design & development of projects in the classrooms and laboratories.
At inception of the department B.Sc. Computer Science in the year 2002.The year 2008 brought in a new era for computer professionals with the launch of Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA), a highly professional, Bachelor’s Degree and PGDCA Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application. These academic program aims at imparting Theoretical and practical training in major areas of Computer Applications. The curriculum of the BCA program has been designed with the objective of developing analytical and computational skills Providing different working platforms as per the Requirements of industry further enriches the knowledge of the students.
- To provide in-depth knowledge in Computer Science & IT subjects with lot of hands on Experience & in-house practical training
- To make are student competent in practical work.
- To inculcate IT techniques and development of professional qualities.
- To develop and achieve skills of communication, IT and general service of imparting knowledge.
- To develop interest in areas beyond the immediate requirements of the syllabi through extracurricular
- To bridge the gap between the formal IT training and the industry requirements.
- To preface students to face industry oriented problems.
- State-of-the-art 2 Computer( LAN and Wi-Fi facility) Labs with more than 80 computer
- Educational tours
- Experienced and Well- Qualified Faculty.
- Interactive classroom teaching through case studies.
- Liberal concessions and scholarships for brilliant and needy students.
- Lively and vibrant campus
- Audio Visual Equipments such as Multimedia projector.
- Ideal Environment for highly interactive sessions.
In order to impart knowledge and training to students in the
state-of-the-art computer applications, the Department of Computer Science was
set up in the year 2002. The vision was to produce professional leaders, in the
field of the software development. College is equipped with 3
State-of-the-art Computer Labs with more than 80 computers. Out of which
2 Computer Labs with Wi-Fi facility. One new Computer Lab with more than 40
computers is in pipeline.
Computers have in fact, permeated every aspect of our lives and have indisputably become a necessity in modern times, without which modern life is simply unimaginable. Both Under-Graduation and Post-Graduation courses were started in year 2008.
These Computer Labs includes:
1. More than 40 computers with CRT Display and 43 Computers with LED Display.
2. Two Multimedia Projector.
3. Four Wireless Router + Modem.
1. OS: Windows 10 Professional
2. OS: Windows 8 Professional
3. OS: Windows 7 Home Basic 32-bit OEM Pack, Linux and MS DOS.
4. MS Office Standard Edition 2003.
5. MS Office 2013
6. MS Office Home and Student 2007.
7. Norton Anti Virus.
8. K7 Anti Virus Total Security
9. PC Tools SPYWARE Doctor with Antivirus.
10. GCC Compiler C/C++
11. JDK1.8 (Java)
BCA (Duration: 6 Semesters)
B.Sc. (Comp. Sc.) (Duration: 6 Semesters)
PGDCA (Duration: 2 Semesters)